DGA, Partial Discharge, and Bushing Monitoring in one powerful unit
TOTUS incorporates DGA, Partial Discharge (PD) and Bushing Monitoring (BM) into one powerful unit.
TOTUS combines revolutionary technologies with cutting-edge software and diagnostics to create the world’s leading
transformer monitoring system.
Features & Benefits
At the forefront of online transformer monitoring
TOTUS has been designed for the modern asset manager. Each key parameter is monitored, analysed and presented graphically for immediate analysis.
The combination of technical innovation, build quality and superior customer & technical support puts TOTUS at the forefront of online transformer monitoring.
• 9 Gas + Moisture
• Leading-edge photo-acoustic spectroscopy
• No consumables (calibration or carrier gas)
• Multiple-tank option available
- One unit for single phase bank of
• Market leading specification providing an
accurate and robust product
A bushing failure can be a catastrophic event
resulting in widespread collateral damage. Such
major events can be avoided through early
detection of potential defects via online bushing
monitoring. TOTUS provides an effective solution.
The revolutionary PD technology of INTEGO TM
can now be incorporated into TOTUS. Unique
noise rejection algorithms, continuous monitoring,
embedded intelligence and state-of-art analysis
tools all mean PD can now be reliably, easily and
successfully applied to transformers.
• Unique Tap adaptor design ensures
Embedded webserver and web-based
- Full control & comms via secure, flexible
- Powerful apps for smartphone and tablet
- PC software for off-line viewing
- Extensive analysis tools for all levels of users
- Full compatibility with asset management
• Incorporated LCD touch screen
- On-site analysis and graphing
- Easy control of unit
- Web-access for support and comms
• Extensive comms & I/O options
• Data hub for 3rd party monitors
• Load and Temperature as standard