Camlin are currently for the position of Business development for the railway sector across North America. The successful applicant will join Camlin Power group and assume responsibility of strategic business development for Camlin products into the rail and public transportation sectors across North America. Additionally, the role will involve identifying new areas for innovation and NPI to the sector. Applicants should have a strong background in sales, account management and prospecting for new business, the position will involve 50-70% travel within North America.
• Identify accounts with growth potential for Camlin’s range of products
• Work alongside Camlin Senior management in strategic planning for growth in the railway sector across North America
• Interact with executives at the customer organization to learn about their business and develop a strategy that promotes growth
• Work with customers to develop plans, budgets and timelines for deployment of Camlin products and services
• Manage own sales territory
• Document and report strategic business opportunities with weekly updates on the state of the market
• Develop yearly sales forecasts in cooperation with regional management
• Liaise with various consultants and industry stakeholders to develop specifications for Camlin products
• Attend Trade shows as a representative of Camlin
• Contribute to the creation of marketing tools and literature including manuals, sales literature, application white papers and promotional literature.
• Identify new areas for development of products or services within the rail industry and work with Camlin research and product engineering team to develop solutions
• 5 year proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
• Experience in the public transportation sector within North America
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent in Engineering or Business related discipline
• Willingness to travel
• Must have excellent verbal, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Driving license
• Strong knowledge of all MS Applications.
• Ability to work with people of all levels within an organization
• Capable of working independently • Driving license • Strong knowledge of all MS Applications.