Camlin Technologies is the engineering, R&D, manufacturing and operations centre for the Camlin Group.
With headquarters in Lisburn, Northern Ireland, Camlin Technologies is an international company with a combination of engineering design, research and development and support locations worldwide. The company uses industry-leading R&D, state-of-the-art test facilities, in-house manufacturing and quality control. Drawing on a distinguished 30 year heritage of developing cutting-edge technology Camlin Technologies is focused keeping our customers' needs at the core of everything we do. Responsible for product development within the Camlin Group, Camlin Technologies works closely with Kelvatek, Camlin Rail and Camlin Power to develop the next generation of products and systems for the power industry.
From initial concepts; through the development and mass production, Camlin Technologies is an engineering powerhouse that specializes in a range of key specialist areas.
Camlin Technologies is looking for Engineers to join its market-leading design team at its Krakow office. The successful applicant can expect to join a growing development team. While being able to work closely with others, he or she will also need to demonstrate the ability to work independently.
Candidates for this position will become part of an ISMS Steering Group. This Group has the following responsibilities;
• Establish and maintain the ISMS policy, objectives and plans
• Communicate the importance of meeting the objectives and the need for continual improvement throughout the organization
• Maintain an awareness of business needs and major changes
• Ensure that information security requirements are determined and are met with the aim of minimizing risk and maintaining effective controls for [Organization Name] and for our customers
• Determine and provide resources to plan, implement, monitor, review and improve information security and management e.g. recruit appropriate staff, manage staff turnover
• Oversee the management of risks to the organization and its services
• Conduct management reviews of information security, at planned intervals, to ensure continuing suitability, adequacy and effectiveness
• Select auditors and ensure that internal audits are conducted in an objective and impartial manner
• Establish a continual improvement policy with respect to information security for Camlin Group
• Review major information security incidents
• Ensure that arrangements that involve external organizations having access to information systems and services are based on a formal agreement that defines all necessary security requirements
• minimum 3 years’ experience administrating an ISMS or in a similar IT security governance role;
• knowledge/experience of system administration, firewall administration, network protocols, routers, hubs, and switches;
• experience of network security and associated best practice trouble shooting;
• awareness of monitoring tools to ensure security compliance;
• experience of drafting and reviewing Information Security policies;
• strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to pitch according to audience and deal with people in a professional, courteous manner in diverse situations;
• knowledge or understanding of ISO 27001:2013 and GDPR;
• knowledge of Disaster Recovery process and testing;
• good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite programs;
• outstanding teamwork and problem-solving skills;
• Good organisational skills;
• relevant Networking and/or IT Security CISSP qualifications;
• project management skills – minute keeping, organising meetings – agendas, actions;
• Lead Implementor/Lead Auditor qualifications;
• A good team player capable of delivering results under pressure and to strict deadlines
• Ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues
• Quality focused
• A positive, "can do", enthusiastic attitude towards addressing the technical challenges facing Camlin Technologies
• Demonstrate initiative, communication and interpersonal skills
• Conscientious, creative individual demonstrating attention to detail along with high levels of ownership and commitment
• Motivation to create high quality products and systems and learn new skills
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities
Camlin Group wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability.