An exciting opportunity to work within the Camlin Project delivery team, delivering innovative solutions to large scale and custom orders for the global HV networks.
The role is seen as a platform for those aspiring to progress into project management.
It will enable first-hand experience working on both local and regional HV Network / asset projects supporting our customer base as we develop our market share.
This is part of a key team, ensuring that we provide project management excellence throughout the customers experience with Camlin Power.
The aim is building long term partnerships and relationships with our customers. This position will play a key role in facilitating this objective.
Reporting to the Project Delivery Manager, the responsibilities for a Project Officer include:
• Liaising with Project managers, Sales team and Technical applications engineer to ensure projects scope and installation details are captured and up to date.
• Capturing and understanding customer requirements in project documentation.
• Preparing project documentation for handover between internal departments such as Field Services and operations.
• Liaising with Engineering for bespoke custom components.
• Preparing draft reports outlining progress and deliverables.
• Communicating with and reporting on customer satisfaction throughout and post projects.
• Maintaining department metrics on project milestones and issues.
• Ensure operations receive up to date information for order processing and shipping to enable ordered products to be as requested and detailed.
• Support the non-conformance chain of issues within projects, working with customer support to ensure relevant feedback and details are received and passed on to the Project managers.
• At all times ensure that the customer is put first and projects are maintained on track and supported through the departments.
• Currently studying/qualification to HND/Degree level in Project management / relevant Engineering discipline.
• IT literate, proficient in Microsoft office suite.
• Demonstrate professional communication both written and verbal.
• Have a sound understanding of project disciplines.
• Ability to travel and meet customers / project managers and visit installation sites.
• Understanding of OKR’s.
• Understanding of Microsoft Project
• Experience of Substation / Asset monitoring / HV Network environment would be an advantage.
• Experience in reporting.
The successful candidate must be a good team player, motivated and willing to learn new skills.
Have good people skills and a positive attitude, communicating effectively with clients and colleagues.
Can work and remain calm under pressure and to strict deadlines.
Focused and organised with an eye for detail, capable of delivering quality results.
A positive “can do” enthusiastic attitude towards addressing the technical challenges facing Camlin and its clients.
Conscientious individual, able to take ownership of tasks and show commitment.
http://www.camlingroup.com/careers.html or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities
Camlin Group wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability.
*Due to the volume of applications, not all applicants will receive feedback