This is a new position being created due to company growth. We are a global business with a focus on international growth and expansion providing innovative solutions for the railway industry. This role is intended to support with the project delivery of Camlin Rail’s existing and new products as we develop our customer base and increase our market share. It is a key role in ensuring we provide project management excellence throughout the customer's experience with Camlin Rail. The aim is to build long term partnerships and relationships with our customers and this position will play a key role in facilitating this process.
• Project management - planning, designing and coordination of global rail installations.
• Using AutoCAD to prepare engineering drawings.
• Capturing and understanding customer requirements including but not limited to attending site surveys, taking measurements of railway infrastructure, preparing draft reports outlining suitability of rail products.
• Attending customer design and programme meetings and presenting rail products requirements.
• Building strong working relationships with all key stakeholders involved in the delivery of the projects.
• Liaising with internal and external design teams, including contractors and design consultancies, to ensure product and project requirements are met.
• Planning and scheduling of field service personnel
• Preparing project design documentation for handover to internal departments such as operations and field services.
• Preparing external documentation for project hand over to railway customers.
• Drafting requirements for sub-contractors to deliver turnkey installations.
• The role is likely to require travel within Europe and potentially globally to meet customers and carry out site visits.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in project management in engineering-based environment
• Relevant Engineering qualification to HND/Degree level
• Proven Engineering problem solving
• Experience reporting and liaising to senior management
• Strong communication skills with customers
• Excellence producing project documentation
• Self-motivated and able to motivate members of the team
• IT literate - Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, AutoCAD
• Must have the ability to travel to meet customers and visit installation sites.
• Experience in asset monitoring/control systems would be an advantage
• Experience of railway environment
• Good interpersonal skills, verbal and written
• Confident and professional presentation skills
• Good ability to work to deadlines
• Professional competence and integrity
• Planning and organisation