The successful candidate will work in the newly established office within the Metropolitan City of Bari and will join a growing team specialized in cutting-edge AI and in delivering AI powered services.
The successful candidate will become a member of a dynamic team developing innovative middleware and applications for various product lines in real time AI, Analytics, and Data-Driven products. She/he will write software running under the Linux operating system. Candidates will use mainly C or C++ and occasionally they will have the opportunity to use various scripting languages such as bash or python.
Degree in Software Engineering or equivalent
At least 2 years’ experience in application development in C++ and or Python
Proven ability to develop applications in Linux userspace
Fluent in English, both written and verbal
• Knowledge of Qt and glib and other commonly used Linux libraries.
• Knowledge of both relational and NoSQL databases
• Knowledge CUDA toolkit
• Experience in code optimization and profiling
• Experience in HPC
• Experience with low latency data streams.
• Experience in Agile methodology.
• A good team player capable of delivering results under pressure and to strict deadlines
• Ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues.
• Quality focused.
• A positive "can do" enthusiastic attitude towards addressing the technical challenges facing Camlin Technologies and our clients
• Demonstrate initiative, communication and interpersonal skills Knowledge of English sufficient to communicate in an international team
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities
Camlin Group wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, race, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability.