Camlin Technologies is looking for software developers to join its market-leading design teams. The successful applicant can expect to join a growing development team. Candidates for this position will become part of a dynamic team developing software for backend server applications that include elements of database management, device communications, user notifications etc.
• Developing high quality software as well as unit and component tests within a continuous integration environment
• Contributing to design and choose appropriate tools & technologies where necessary
• Co-ordinating with the Product Owner, team members and other stakeholders to meet business objectives
• Participating in project planning sessions and providing estimates
• Developing scripts to automate and streamline development activities
• Configuring and maintaining release and deployment environments
• Participating in manual end to end system QA testing
• A degree in software engineering or equivalent
• At least 3 years’ experience in Linux application development in Python
• Development experience on Linux based systems
• Practical knowledge of commonly used design patterns and libraries
• Good knowledge of relational databases e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL
• Knowledge of source code revision control, preferably GIT
• Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Eligible to live and work in Poland without requiring sponsorship
• Practical experience developing backend applications
• Practical experience developing asynchronous applications (e.g. using Twisted, asyncio, Tornado)
• Knowledge of messaging systems e.g. REST, message queues
• Knowledge of C++
• Experience working in an Agile environment with continuous integration and deployment.
• Experience developing Microservices
• Experience working with Docker containers
• Experience using unit test and component test frameworks
• Practical experience managing and administrating MySQL or PostgeSQL databases.
• A good team player capable of delivering excellent results under pressure and to strict deadlines
• Ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues.
• Quality focused with an understanding of advances in computer technology and how this affects the business environment
• Adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
• A positive "can do" enthusiastic attitude towards addressing the technical challenges facing Camlin Technologies and our clients
• Conscientious individual demonstrating attention to detail along with high levels of ownership and commitment
• Motivation to create high quality products and systems and learn new skills