The Technical Application Engineer (TAE) – is responsible for providing technical sales support on the CAMLIN POWER product portfolio, including explaining and configuring a technical prouct sale. The role on the sales team is to represent the product from a technical standpoint so the sales can handle the selling and business issues.
As the Technical Application Engineer (TAE) you will:
• Work closely with and support Regional Sale Manager (RSM) to achieve sales order target in the assign region
• Work closely with Product Management and Field Service Team to be always up-to-speed on new features, installation practices and unique selling points
• Guide sales in developing of technical solutions, influence technical specifications
• React to exsiting technical specifications helping sales to create a proper offering
• Develop product, application, and solution proposal as per customer Request for Quote / Proposal
• Be responsible for the pre-sales technical support to customers and the sales team
• Provide product and technical training to customers and sales team
• Assist customers in product testing, evaluation and pilot project
• Develop, prepare and present technical presentations, white papers, and case studies at industry conferences
• Minimum Education and Experience: 2:2 Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or related.
• Must possess a good attitude with Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Ability and willingness to travel when necessary
• University based knowledge on rotating machine and power transfomers fundamental design.
• University based knowledge on diagnostic methodologies such as dissolved gas analysis and partial discharges.
• University based knowledge on reliability and statistics for electrical systems.
• Basic understanding of electromechanical products and mechanical concepts.
• Ability to work outside of boundaries and drive change.
• Works efficiently without direct supervision.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to convey complex or technical information in an effective manner
• Ability to effectively communicate goals and business objectives to employee
• Strong and effective decision-making skills
• Strong organization and time management skills
• Be highly numerate, analytical and prepared to challenge the business
• Ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization
• Ability to effectively delegate work and manage project tasks
• Graduate Role is 18month fixed contract
• Due to volume of applications, not all candidates will receive feedback.
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities
Camlin Group wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability.