Camlin is one of the world’s most forward-looking energy and rail network management and monitoring specialists.
A trusted technology partner to global customers in the Energy & Rail industries, we create the products, modular software and solutions that keep network generation, transmission and distribution providers, as well as Rail Infrastructure, powered up and running. From High Voltage advanced transformer asset monitoring and circuit breakers to Low Voltage smart analytics for cost effective network asset management.
We’re also a leading innovator in smart energy network automation, offering a new generation of intelligent and predictive monitoring and data management solutions to meet the needs of tomorrow’s smart grids.
Camlin operates in 17 countries worldwide spanning energy, rail, industrial and renewables markets.
The responsibilities for a Marketing Graduate include:
Working closely with Marketing Co-Ordinator to facilitate campaign administrative activities within various areas of the Marketing department:
• Assist the Marketing Co-Ordinator in managing and coordinating some exhibitions and events such as proposition display, the design and execution of email campaigns, gathering and tracking leads database (CRM system), the roll out of social media and content strategy, and aiding the logistics process,
• Assisting the wider Marketing team with coordinating activities amongst multiple stakeholders across the business including product development teams and Sales in multiple geographies.
• Working with external suppliers to coordinate events, content or other marketing activities.
• Marketing or Business-related Undergraduate degree or equivalent.
• Team approach: Ability to work alongside the Marketing team and contribute to the team meetings and activities.
• Proactive attitude with the ability to build strong working relationships with an enthusiastic attitude to work.
• Organisational skills: Able to manage multiple tasks and activities and create plans to organise and delivery work.
• Marketing placement experience
• Previous experience or knowledge of working within a Marketing Team
• Some knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO/SEM, MS Office suite
• Efficient time management to meet tight deadlines
• Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Flexible workload management
*Camlin’s graduate roles are for an initial period of 18 months.
*Due to volume of applications, not all applicants will receive feedback
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities
Camlin Group wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability.