You will provide technical support to both customers and Camlin Field Service personnel with in-depth troubleshooting and creation of technical reports. You will support all Field Service Projects as required, both in the office and occasionally onsite if necessary.
• Provide analysis of technical data from reported customer problems in the form of support cases to produce findings, conclusions and solutions.
• Maintain accurate history of all field installations in the form of support cases and NCR’s (non-conformance report).
• You will be required to liaise with other Camlin departments to produce technical/design specifications to help customers with problems.
• Provide telephone and email support to customers, including troubleshooting and analysis of data to propose solutions to problems.
• Some international travel may be required.
• Experience in fault finding & diagnostics of electro-mechanical equipment
• Experience in electro-mechanical assembly & testing