Camlin Power currently has a Support Technician position open in our Lisburn office. We require a dedicated individual with excellent technical and good communication skills to work within a small highly motivated team. The Product Support Technician will provide assistance to the global Field Services team. The key duties will involve servicing of portable equipment, supply of spare parts to the field, product testing and documentation.
1. Profile P3 Service, Calibration and Support
2. Global Field Service Spares – assembly, configuration and testing of components
3. Assisting with design & build of test rigs
4. Creation and updating of Field Service work instructions and videos
5. TOTUS product line firmware and software testing
6. Field returns RMA & RCA process
• HNC / HND in electronic/electrical engineering. (Completed or working towards completion)
• Experience in electro-mechanical assembly & testing
• Proven soldering skills (SMT and through hole)
• IT Literate
• Experience in a technical customer support role
• Experience in fault finding & diagnostics of electro-mechanical equipment
• Experience in designing test rigs
- A good team plater capable of delivering results under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- posess a strong quality and saftey mindset to assure work completed relecyed the technicial requirements within industry safety standards
- a positive 'can - do' enthusiastic attitude towards addressing technical challenges
- willingness to work additional hours, flexibility to work weekends and willing to travel if required.