The successful candidate will work in the newly established office within the Metropolitan City of Bari and will join a growing team specialized in cutting-edge AI and in delivering AI powered services.
• Architect, design and develop high quality web applications for real time systems (modularity, in-app routing, servers-ide communication and data flow strategy)
• Design and develop high quality code as well as unit and component tests within a continuous integration environment
• Co-ordinating with the Product Owner, team members and other stakeholders to meet business objectives
• Participating in project planning sessions and providing estimates
• Understanding the product and domain to write technical specifications
• Configuring and maintaining development environments
• Participating in end to end system QA testing
• Investigating new technologies and continually improving and updating their technical knowledge and skills
• A degree in software engineering or equivalent.
• Proven ability to develop applications in Linux userspace
• Fluent in English, both written and verbal
• Experience using unit and component test frameworks e.g. Mocha, expect.js
• Experience in designing/creating test automation processes for both client and server side components
• Knowledge of HTML5 features
• Basic knowledge of relational databases e.g. SQLite
• Experience with one or more scripting language e.g. Python, bash
• Experience working in an Agile environment with continuous integration.
• Familiar with Docker containers
• Experience Designing UX/UI solutions for various screen sizes, platforms and different performance capabilities.
• Knowledge of web-app building and releasing process (grunt, gulp, webpack)
• Ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues.
• Quality focused with an understanding of advances in computer technology and how this affects the business environment
• Adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
• A positive "can do" enthusiastic attitude towards addressing the technical challenges facing Camlin Technologies and our clients
• Conscientious individual demonstrating attention to detail along with high levels of ownership and commitment
• Motivation to create high quality products and systems and learn new skills.
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities
Camlin Group wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, race, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability.