• Lead the identification, design and prioritisation of customer process improvement opportunities.
• Revamp end-to-end sales process to increase team productivity.
• Conduct regular reviews of processes policies and procedures, making changes where required to improve overall customer journey and support business objectives.
• Highlight and drive commercial and order process adherence – where there is a breakdown in process escalate and drive positive change.
• Report out on process adherence and non-adherence to Senior Management.
• Required to work across the business as necessary to drive process change across all functions and incorporate sales processes into the overall business processes.
• Develop and execute processes and policies to drive greater CRM adoption and usage.
• Work with the technical team to ensure the CRM system is updated and maintained to drive commercial and sale process improvements.
• Own the commercial elements surrounding the CRM system – price book maintenance, product updates etc.
• Act as the primary point of contact between sales operations and internal operations.
• Own the order receipt to remittance side of the sales process keeping customer excellence at the forefront – check and prepare purchase orders for handover to Order process team and address any customer changes to orders.
• Ongoing reporting of customer order fulfilment emphasising any risk to meeting customer delivery timescales.
• Attend weekly Operations meeting – feedback any issues concerning customer fulfilment.
• Liaise with shipping team to ensure goods are dispatched within customer agreed timeframes.
• Work closely with the Project Management team to monitor / manage execution of key customer orders.
• Attend cross functional review meetings to ensure our customers are represented on any new product introduction processes or product changes/updates.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a similar role
• Experience with CRM software such as Salesforce
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Excellent IT skills
• Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions.
• Highly organised with strong attention to detail.
• Passion for designing processes that scale.
• Takes high degree of ownership over their work.
• Clear communicator with professional presence.
• Strong listening skills; open to input from other team members and departments.
• Ability to lead through influence.