The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic team developing innovative middleware and applications for various product lines in real time AI, Analytics, and Data-Driven products. The candidate will be a key member to improve the development/testing process and quality of the overall systems.
The successful candidate will work in the newly established office within the Metropolitan City of Bari and will join a growing team specialized in cutting-edge AI and in delivering AI powered services.
• Actively collaborate with stakeholders to clarify requirements in order to define, document and implement system test plans and test cases
• Perform the manual system tests and analyse results to ensure requirements are met and highlight issues if they are not.
• Perform exploratory testing to increase test coverage and quality
• Facilitate integration testing of new features and improvements using latest builds and from various teams
• Test using production data where possible to assess impact on production and minimise deployment issues.
• Identify opportunities and solutions to maximise test automation and facilitate implementation by developing test scripts or harnesses where necessary.
• Work effectively within multi-cultural team to define testable user stories and acceptance criteria and to resolve any defects that may arise.
• Prepare and present test reports to include status and coverage
• A 3rd level qualification in Computer Science, or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years in System integration or verification of complex digital system
• Proven ability to accurately test, analyse, evaluate and report results
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Experience in system test automation covering digital platform based on FPGA and embedded platforms.
• Knowledge how to perform basic Linux configuration and runs Linux commands
• Experience with configuration management tools and distributed version control
• Experience working in Automotive, aerospace or military domains
• Experience with C, Labview
• Familiarity with networking both wired and wireless
• Experience working in an agile environment
• Driven to succeed in a highly technical, goal / deadline orientated product development environment
• Self-starting, innovative, dynamic and a quick learner
• Conscientious individual demonstrating initiative and attention to detail along with high levels of ownership and commitment
• Motivation to create high quality products and systems and learn new skills
• Proven ability to solve complex problems using creative solutions.
• A good team player capable of delivering results under pressure and to strict deadlines
• Ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues.
• Quality focused with an understanding of advances in computer technology and how this affects the business environment
• A positive "can do" enthusiastic attitude towards addressing the technical challenges facing Camlin Technologies and our clients
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities
Camlin Group wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, race, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability.