• Implement and monitor effectiveness of global sales and marketing strategies.
• Liaise with international Sales team to support development and growth of global markets.
• Monitor pipeline performance and provide analysis to senior management.
• Involve senior management and Product management when necessary during preparation and approvals of quotations.
• Liaise closely with Product Management and Engineering to highlight customer specific requests.
• Work with sales team to qualify Distributors and Agents. Prepare and review agreements for approval by Senior Management.
• Preparation of information for tenders; working with teams internally and externally to ensure completion on time.
• Commercial review of Purchase orders and contracts.
• To analyse marketing activities and effectiveness, providing direct input into recommended strategy for senior management.
• Assist with coordination of industry exhibitions and trade shows across international markets.
• Monitor effectiveness of promotional literature and materials, including company website.
• Market research on new products and market trends.
• To liaise with internal departments to ensure prompt response to market and customer requirements.
• Co-ordinate with Logistics to ensure goods / documents arrive on time.
• Liaise with Finance to resolve customer payment queries.
• Work closely with Field Services team to ensure expectations are met in terms of installation, parts deployment and service visits.
• Develop and implement processes to support of internal/ external business operations.
• Manage administration and supervision of Camlin’s CRM system.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a similar role
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Excellent IT skills
• Ability to travel internationally
• Fluency in another language very desirable. Preference will be given to candidates fluent in Spanish, German or French.
• Business, marketing or related degree
• Experience dealing with distributors/ agents on an international level
• Experience with CRM software such as Salesforce
• A good team player capable of delivering excellent results under pressure and to strict deadlines.
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers and colleagues.
• A positive "can do" enthusiastic attitude towards addressing the challenges facing Camlin as it grows internationally.
• Conscientious individual demonstrating attention to detail along with high levels of ownership and commitment.