Camlin Technologies is looking for Engineers to join its market-leading design team at its Bologna office. The successful candidate can expect to join a growing development team. While being able to work closely with others he or she will also need to demonstrate the ability to work independently.
The successful candidate will be part of a small systems verification team within a larger group developing large scale systems and solutions for automation and optimization of power networks worldwide including generation, transmission and distribution networks. The candidate will be a key member to improve the development/testing process and quality of the overall systems.
• Actively collaborate with stakeholders to clarify requirements in order to define, document and implement system test plans and test cases
• Perform the manual system tests and analyse results to ensure requirements are met and highlight issues if they are not.
• Perform exploratory testing to increase test coverage and quality
• Facilitate integration testing of new features and improvements using latest builds and from various teams
• Test using production data where possible to assess impact on production and minimise deployment issues.
• Identify opportunities and solutions to maximise test automation and facilitate implementation by developing test scripts or harnesses where necessary.
• Work effectively within multi-cultural team to define testable user stories and acceptance criteria and to resolve any defects that may arise.
• Prepare and present test reports to include status and coverage
• Develop ATE System software
• A 3rd level qualification in Computer Science, or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years in System integration or verification of complex digital system
• Proven ability to accurately test, analyse, evaluate and report results
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Experience in system test automation covering digital platform based on FPGA and embedded platforms.
• Experience with Vivado, and JTAG Programming tools in general
• Experience with Function Generators, Oscilloscope, Multimeter, etc ...
• Knowledge how to perform basic Linux configuration and runs Linux commands
• Experience with configuration management tools and distributed version control
• Experience working in Automotive, aerospace or military domains
• Experience with C, Labview
• Familiarity with CANbus, and networking both wired and wireless
• Experience working in an agile environment
• Driven to succeed in a highly technical, goal / deadline orientated product development environment
• Self-starting, innovative, dynamic and a quick learner
• Conscientious individual demonstrating initiative and attention to detail along with high levels of ownership and commitment
• Motivation to create high quality products and systems and learn new skills
• Proven ability to solve complex problems using creative solutions.
• A good team player capable of delivering results under pressure and to strict deadlines
• Ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues.
• Quality focused with an understanding of advances in computer technology and how this affects the business environment
• A positive "can do" enthusiastic attitude towards addressing the technical challenges facing Camlin Technologies and our clients