About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Project Management Officer who will be responsible for facilitating the planning of new projects and on-going management of project delivery. The Project Management Officer shall be responsible for coordinating activities and resources in support of new product development and business improvement projects. You will interact with a wide range of project team members and management to ensure schedule compliance remains and is respected by all parties.
You will join a new, dynamic PMO team that is fully focused on maximising the potential of every individual, utilising technology and standardised methodologies and processes, to ensure we provide excellent PMO benefits to the business. The role will be varied and challenging, providing you with an opportunity to work with a wide variety of project types. We are also passionate about providing you with the necessary skills, experience and training to help you develop both personally and professionally.
•Ability to apply a logical and analytical approach to work.
• Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
• Highly analytical and ability to develop solutions to technical problems.
• Good knowledge of the MS Office Suite.
• Be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Undergraduate degree (e.g. BA, BSc, BEng).
• Previous experience of PMO roles.
• Project planning skills and experience of using project management and planning tools such as MS-Project.
• Any relevant professional qualifications such as PRINCE2, APMP, PMP, Agile, Scrum.
• Ability to present ideas in excellent English written and oral.
• Highly self-motivated and directed.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.