Due to our continued growth plans, an opportunity has arisen within our operations department for a talented and suitably experienced Planner.
• Develop, maintain and execute a concise production plan in order to meet customer demand
• Plan, create and schedule manufacturing orders in accordance with the operations plan and customer sales orders
• Create build plan for Lisburn & Cookstown operations to include production, cable assembly and CNC departments.
• Work with supply chain to co-ordinate inbound logistics and act as a key point of contact with material suppliers.
• Confirm delivery dates for sales order process
• Monitor and manage capacity levels in line with overall stock strategy criteria
• Monitor and expedite stock shortages in line with kitting requirements
• 2 years previous experience of working within a manufacturing, supply chain environment as either an Expeditor, Buyer, Purchasing Assistant or similar role.
• 2-years previous experience of using MRP within a supply chain, manufacturing operation.
• Excellent IT, particularly Microsoft Excel, and Administration skills.
• Previous experience in lean manufacturing and six sigma principals
• Previous experience working in the electronics industry
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to work across functions including commercial & engineering
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Self-starter and ability to work on own initiative
• A positive "can do" enthusiastic attitude towards addressing the technical challenges facing Camlin Technologies and our clients