We are seeking an experienced and pro-active Marketing Specialist to join our growing team. In this position, you will use a multitude of platforms and channels to build brand awareness and convert contacts into qualified leads and opportunities. Content creation and building engagement with industry stakeholders and customers is key to this role, and you’ll work closely with the wider marketing team as well as experts/spokespeople within the business groups to build profile and brand value.
This is a new position being created due to company growth. We are a global business with a focus on international growth and expansion. This role is intended to support the positioning of the company as a solutions and services business utilising exciting technologies such as AI and machine learning for predictive analytics.
• Working in partnership with the CMO, Marketing Campaign Manager and heads of business groups to execute on the marketing objectives and campaign priorities.
• Project managing communications campaigns from beginning to end ensuring they meet the target objectives.
• Scheduling and executing content plans and agreed messaging on various social and digital networks including LinkedIn and Twitter.
• Working with internal copy and designers to create effective and appropriate materials for identified audiences and personas.
• A/B Testing campaigns to trial new ideas for effectiveness.
• Working with Sales teams to gather feedback and test messaging and tactics.
• Reporting campaign results and adjusting plans and budgets accordingly.
• 4+ years’ experience working on a variety of marketing campaigns from inception to completion.
• B2B experience required.
• Bachelor’s degree. (Marketing, business administration or related field would be desirable)
• Experience of multi-channel campaigns, working to key results and deliverables.
• Knowledge of building content programs via LinkedIn, Sales Navigator and working with external media partners.
• Ability to work in a cross functional marketing team and deliver across disciplines for overall results.
• Excellent time management, able to balance many projects at once.
• Relevant industry experience within the Energy or Critical Infrastructure sector would be an advantage but not essential.
• Knowledge of CRM platforms (e.g. Salesforce) and marketing automation an advantage
• A good team player capable of delivering excellent results in line with deadlines
• Be able to work independently, as well as in small cross functional teams.
• Conscientious individual demonstrating excellence in working standards, attention to detail along with high levels of ownership, commitment and customer focus.
• Creative and innovative approach to problem solving and solution generation
• Integrity and trust.