We are seeking an experienced and pro-active Marketing Specialist to join our growing team. In this position, you will use a multitude of platforms and channels to build thought leadership and profile for the brand within the Energy Sector, particularly in the development and transition of Network Operators to Service Operators and the Low Carbon Network. Content creation and building engagement with industry stakeholders and customers is key to this role, and you’ll work closely with the wider marketing team as well as experts/spokespeople within the business groups to build our identity and brand value as a key partner in the future of energy networks.
This is a new position being created due to company growth. We are a global business with a focus on international growth and expansion. This role is intended to support the positioning of the company as a solutions and services business utilising exciting technologies such as AI and machine learning for predictive analytics.
• Working in partnership with the CMO and members of the marketing team as well as heads of business groups to execute on the marketing objectives and campaign priorities.
• Investigating trends around new smart networks/grid and issues around developments and innovations in Smart Cities, Network Meshing and the use of Data in the future of Low Carbon Energy Networks to be used as content and thought pieces.
• Advising on market trends and developments within customer organisations as well as end-consumer requirements and how that may effect technology adoption and growth.
• Project managing communications campaigns from beginning to end ensuring they meet the target objectives.
• Scheduling and executing content plans and agreed messaging on various social and digital networks including LinkedIn and Twitter.
• Working with copy and designers to create effective and appropriate materials for identified audiences and personas.
• Monitor and evaluate competitors and other industry players for potential collaboration, open working and strategic partnerships.
• Working with Sales teams to gather feedback and test messaging and tactics.
• Reporting campaign results and adjusting plans and budgets accordingly.
• 6+ years’ experience working on a variety of marketing campaigns from inception to completion.
• B2B experience required.
• Bachelor’s degree. (Marketing, business administration or related field would be desirable)
• Experience of multi-channel campaigns, working to key results and deliverables.
• Knowledge of building content programs via LinkedIn, Sales Navigator/Point Drive and working with external media partners for PR and profile building purposes.
• Ability to work in a cross functional marketing team and deliver across disciplines for overall results.
• Proven excellence in project management.
• Proven excellent in time management, able to balance many projects at once.
• Relevant industry experience within the Energy or Critical Infrastructure sector would be advantageous but not essential.
• Experience working in a fast-moving technology sector would be advantageous.
• Knowledge of CRM platforms (e.g. Salesforce) and marketing automation an advantage
• A good team player capable of delivering excellent results in line with deadlines
• Be able to work independently, as well as in small cross functional teams.
• Conscientious individual demonstrating excellence in working standards, attention to detail along with high levels of ownership, commitment and customer focus.
• Creative and innovative approach to problem solving and solution generation
• Integrity and trust.