The Market Research Specialist will oversee the market insight, trends and analysis for the Camlin Group. The role includes being responsible for understanding the business sector Objectives and identifying and tracking relevant industry reports and customer insight. The analysis provided will inform the overall business strategy and impact upon market entry and product design
• Working within the overall business priorities this role will identify and co-ordinate the collation of data and insight from across the business, internally and externally.
• Creation of a central repository of market intelligence and trend reports and feeding this in appropriately to strategy meetings and planning cycles.
• Collect and analyse data and reports on an ongoing basis to identify key trends and changes within the various industry sectors.
• Communicate with Product Managers, Sales and Senior Management to ensure they understand the data and enable them to make informed decisions and future initiatives and plans.
• Conduct primary research with stakeholders and customers to measure customer satisfaction and perception audits.
• Competitor analysis and reporting.
• Investigation of new geographical territories in line with the company international growth plans and inform market entry / penetration strategies.
• Investigation and information gathering, working with product and innovation teams, to provide insight into customer requirements within new sectors / applications.
• Assist marketing team in ensuring campaigns and messages are appropriate and effective within customer segmentation.
• Make recommendations based on both secondary and primary research projects to inform business strategy.
• Extensive (5 years+) experience of market research and data intelligence capture.
• B2B sector experience required.
• Experience of creating primary research projects including quantitative and qualitative methods in order to gain customer insight.
• Experience delivering digestible and actionable data to inform business decisions and marketing campaigns.
• A good team player capable of delivering excellent results in line with deadlines
• Be able to work independently, as well as in small cross functional teams.
• Conscientious individual demonstrating excellence in working standards, attention to detail along with high levels of ownership, commitment and customer focus.
• Creative and innovative approach to problem solving and solution generation
• Integrity and trust.