A new exciting opportunity currently exists within our operations department for talented and experienced Manufacturing Engineer.
• Drive best in class manufacturing practices into new and existing product design.
• Lead lean manufacturing initiatives, optimising flow and eliminating waste.
• Promote 5S Standard throughout production.
• Lead new process layout based on lean principles.
• Represent manufacturing/production early in new product development.
• Drive productivity and quality improvement within production environment.
• Work with engineering and procurement to minimise stock wastage.
• Complete process documentation reviews. Align with master document control.
• Identify, design and maintain all Jigs, fixtures and assembly aids within production.
• Own all aspects of process documentation within production.
• Identify, implement and maintain production equipment servicing and calibration.
• Experience in a demanding production assembly environment.
• Experience of electromechanical product assembly
• Degree in Manufacturing / Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic Engineering or related qualification
• Taken part in continuous improvement projects such as Kaizen, VSM, 5s.
• Experience in new product introduction within a production environment.
• Experience with Lean manufacturing principals.
• Experience of problem-solving tools such as, NCR, RCA, CAPA, 8d.
• Experience in stock control or inventory reduction projects.
• Familiar with health and safety regulations
• Good IT skills.
• Have lead improvement projects such as Kaizen, VSM, 5s.
• Experience in leading new product introduction within a production environment.
• Experience with leading new initiatives in Lean manufacturing principals.
• Experience in leading stock control or inventory reduction projects.
• Demonstration of leading projects across multiple departments.
• A good team player capable of delivering excellent results under pressure and to strict deadlines
• Ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues.
• Quality focused
• Good communication skills
• Adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
• A positive "can do" enthusiastic attitude towards addressing the technical challenges facing Camlin Technologies and our clients