Camlin Technologies is looking for Engineers to join its market-leading design team at its Krakow office.
In this challenging Firmware Engineer role the successful applicant will focus on:
• New hardware verification and support for the Electronics Engineers.
• Development of drivers and other low level software.
• Development of production test software.
• Working throughout the full development life cycle: from concept to manufacture.
• Minimum of 5 year’s experience in similar position
• Will and ability to constantly learn and improve skills
• Fluent in English, Verbal & written to enable everyday communication in multi-national teams
• Experience with LabView
• C for embedded devices
• Experience with ARM processors
• Understanding of electronics schematics
• Familiarity with boundary scan techniques
• Comfortable with: oscilloscopes, signal generators etc
• Ability to lead/mentor small team
• Knowledge of XJTAG environment
• Experience with Atmel and Freescale ARM processors
• Experience with Atmel AVR family
• Familiarity with Linux kernel space
- A good team player capable of delivering results under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues.
- Quality focused.
A positive "can do" enthusiastic attitude towards addressing the technical challenges facing Camlin Technologies and our clients.
Demonstrate initiative, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of English sufficient to communicate in an international team