The Export Marketing Graduate will join an International Sales & Marketing department. They will be responsible for undertaking market research and developing the company’s strategic direction for the growing biogas industry as well as meeting with current and new customers.
The Invest NI Graduate to Export scheme is structured such that the candidate will be based in NI for 6 months and overseas for 12 months. The overseas locations will be defined as a result of research conducted during the course of the initial period, but are likely to be Netherlands, Germany and/or Italy – locations in which Camlin already has regional offices and hence can provide direct support to the candidate.
• Understand Camlin’s position and products within the biogas sector, and the benefits they bring to our customers
• Conduct market research on competitors, products and emerging global market trends including regulatory drivers and regional differences.
• Work with third parties and utilise external tools and support to identify specific market information as needed
• Liaise with the international sales team and distributors to support sales and marketing activities.
• Work closely with the Commercial Manager to implement global sales and marketing strategies.
• Manage and coordinate participation in industry exhibitions and trade shows across international markets.
• To liaise with internal departments to ensure prompt response to market and customer requirements.
• Manage the creation of promotional literature and materials, including company website.
• To analyse marketing activities and effectiveness, providing direct input into recommended strategy for senior management.
• Develop and implement processes for support of internal/ external business operations.
• Provide insight and feedback in to market performance.
• Administration and updating of Camlin’s CRM system.
• Recent graduate in a technically related or business discipline (Recent defined as having graduated in the last 5 years)
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Excellent IT skills
• Ability to travel internationally as required
• Highly motivated and delivery focused
• Pre-existing legal status to live and work in Northern Ireland
• Must be willing to relocate outside Northern Ireland for up to 12months
• Master’s level degree in technical or business discipline
• Experience dealing with distributors/ agents on an international level
• Additional languages would be beneficial, but are not required.
• A good team player capable of delivering excellent results under pressure and to strict deadlines.
• Ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues.
• Quality focused with an understanding of advances in computer technology and how this affects the business environment.
• A positive "can do" enthusiastic attitude towards addressing the technical challenges facing Camlin and our clients.
• Conscientious individual demonstrating attention to detail along with high levels of ownership and commitment.