Camlin Technologies is looking for a Harware Engineer to join its market-leading design team at its Krakow office. The successful applicant can expect to join a growing development team. While being able to work closely with others he or she will also need to demonstrate the ability to work .
person in this position supports team of electronic engineers with his/hers programming skills to validate requirements on newly manufactured devices. That includes creating scripts to cope with validation ecosystem (laboratory equipment and custom electronics for stimulus and data acquisition) as well as creating custom firmware to handle devices separated functionalities. It is beneficial if candidate is familiar with “bring up” process i.e. issues related with first operation of prototype.
Another responsibility is taking active part in creating automated validation and calibration stands for post-production purposes. That includes cooperation while creating requirements, selecting proper equipment and finally making all programmatically operational.
• Minimum of 1 year experience in similar position
• Will and ability to constantly learn and improve skills
• Fluent in English, Verbal & written to enable everyday communication in multinational teams
• Understanding of electronics schematics
• Experience with ARM processors
• Familiarity with boundary scan techniques
• Comfortable with: oscilloscopes, signal generators etc
• Experience with STM family
• Experience with Atmel and Freescale ARM Cortex processors
• Experience with Atmel AVR family
• A good team player capable of delivering results under pressure and to strict deadlines
• Ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues.
• Quality focused.
• A positive "can do" enthusiastic attitude towards addressing the technical challenges facing Camlin Technologies and our clients
• Demonstrate initiative, communication and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of English sufficient to communicate in an international team