Camlin is looking for an experienced electronics/electrical technician to assist with product testing and verification on various electronic and electromechanical products.
The responsibilities for a compliance technician include:
• Owning Tier 1 support for HV product build, calibration and test.
• Contributing to Tier 2 Field Technical Support.
• Setting up and executing Compliance defined experiments.
• Contributing to Root Cause Analysis investigations, recording analysis in online reports.
• Reporting issues to Jira or Confluence.
• Carrying out investigations into RCA and NCP.
• Software and Firmware release testing verification.
• A minimum of 2 years experience in a technical product testing role
• Good working knowledge of TOTUS G9
• Experience in setting up and performing customised tests with minimal guidance.
• Experience in writing test reports
• Experience in preparation of technical files
• Educated to HNC/ HND level in Electronic/Electrical engineering or other related qualification.
• Knowledge of the fundamentals of TOTUS G5.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to convey complex or technical information in an effective manner
• Strong and effective data-driven decision-making skills
• Strong organization and time management skills
• Ability to write technical product information
Highly numerate, analytical and prepared to challenge the business
• Be willing to learn new things and demonstrate an inquisitive mind
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities
Camlin wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability.