The successful candidate will be responsible for the end-user support and administration of a new, company-wide, e-Learning tool.
• Administration of an e-Learning tool based on the https://moodle.org/ platform, working with the IT Team.
• Application administration of Moodle user accounts, roles and permissions.
• Creation of basic e-Learning material to roll-out to all Camlin staff using the Moodle Platform
• End-User Support for Students, Teachers, Course Creators etc.
• Support the roll out of the e-Learning tool to the entire company incl. global staff. This may include drafting company announcements.
• Running Moodle course, end-user reports.
• Graduate of Business, IT related, or Engineering/Computer Science, or equivalent experience
• Proven ability to effectively communicate
• Strong written English Skills
Working knowledge in some of the areas below would be desirable although not essential.
• Experience with https://moodle.org/ platform
• Application Administration experience
- The ideal candidate will be driven to succeed in a highly technical, deadline orientated product development environment and will have the following attributes
• Conscientious individual demonstrating attention to detail along with high levels of ownership and commitment
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• An excellent team player capable of delivering excellent results under pressure and to strict deadlines
• Ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders
• A positive "can do" enthusiastic attitude towards addressing the technical challenges facing Camlin Technologies and our clients