Due to our continued growth plans, a number of new exciting opportunities have arisen within our production department for a talented and experienced Production Cable Assembly Operative.
• Responsibility for build and test of cable assembly to the highest standards
• Assembly of range of cable and wiring products to meet daily production and quality targets
• Using standardised techniques, tools and practices contribute to the product / continual process improvement effort.
• To report regularly and to make suggestions to address daily lost production time and issues.
• To follow ESD protection requirements.
• To promote and follow lean manufacturing processes.
• Accurate record keeping.
• Communicate quality and productivity improvements.
• 2 years previous experience in a demanding production assembly environment.
• 2 years previous experience in Electrical / Electronic or Mechanical assembly production.
• Good IT and Administration skills.
• Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Mechanical or Manufacturing qualification such as (BTec/ONC/OND or higher)
• Cable crimping/soldering qualification such as IPC 610, IPC 620
• Previous experience in lean manufacturing principals
• A good team player capable of delivering excellent results under pressure and to strict deadlines
• Ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues.
• Quality focused
• Adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
• A positive "can do" enthusiastic attitude towards addressing the technical challenges facing Camlin Technologies and our clients