A new exciting opportunity currently exists for a rigorous and determined applied scientist/engineer within Camlin.
Be a key member of a team delivering informed test plans and test reports
• Liaise with cross-functional teams to define requirements and specifications.
• Develop and carry out rigorous system and component level test plans, based on FMEA analysis of Design prototypes.
• Work effectively within a multi-cultural team to detail test design and methodology and resolve any defects that may arise.
• Document and maintain manual test cases
• Respond to changes that may include adding or altering test cases
• Prepare and present test reports to include status and coverage
• Degree or PhD in Physics, Chemistry or equivalent.
• Proven experience in developing characterisation experiments.
• Proven ability to accurately test, evaluate and report results
• Demonstrable knowledge in testing approaches and techniques.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Experience using known problem solving approaches/techniques (6 sigma, 5Whys etc.)
• Evidence of developing complex electromechanically systems, and devising experiments to test hypotheses.
• Experience with Photoacoustic Technology or Infrared spectroscopy.
• Conscientious individual demonstrating attention to detail along with high levels of ownership and commitment
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, and showing a wiliness to challenge the status-quo.
• An excellent team player capable of delivering excellent results under pressure and to strict deadlines
• Ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders
• Persistent and highly curious individual willing to probe to get answers.
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities
Camlin wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, race, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability.