• Architect, design and develop high quality web applications for embedded systems (modularity, in-app routing, servers-ide communication and data flow strategy)
• Design and develop high quality code as well as unit and component tests within a continuous integration environment
• Co-ordinating with the Product Owner, team members and other stakeholders to meet business objectives
• Participating in project planning sessions and providing estimates
• Understanding the product and domain to write technical specifications
• Configuring and maintaining development environments
• Participating in end to end system QA testing
• Investigating new technologies and continually improving and updating their technical knowledge and skills
• A degree in software engineering or equivalent.
• Proven ability to develop applications in Linux userspace
• Fluent in English, both written and verbal
• Experience using unit and component test frameworks e.g. Mocha, expect.js
• Experience in designing/creating test automation processes for both client and server side components
• Knowledge of HTML5 features
• Basic knowledge of relational databases e.g. SQLite
• Experience with one or more scripting language e.g. Python, bash
• Experience working in an Agile environment with continuous integration.
• Familiar with Docker containers
• Experience Designing UX/UI solutions for various screen sizes, platforms and different performance capabilities.
• Knowledge of web-app building and releasing process(grunt, gulp, webpack)
• Ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues.
• Quality focused with an understanding of advances in computer technology and how this affects the business environment
• Adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
• A positive "can do" enthusiastic attitude towards addressing the technical challenges facing Camlin Technologies and our clients
• Conscientious individual demonstrating attention to detail along with high levels of ownership and commitment
• Motivation to create high quality products and systems and learn new skills.