We have an opportunity for a professional and motivated Administrator to join our team in the Nuneaton Customer Services office. This is a part time role covering 20 hours per week supporting the existing team.
- Processing of approvals, invoices, new orders and quotations, working to a pre-determined process.
- Answering customer enquires via telephone and e-mail.
- Arrange courier collections and organise daily shipments.
- Support Sales/Product Management team.
- Provide excel reports based around equipment and servicing.
- Office management duties e.g. utility management and ordering stationary.
- Other administrative/customer service duties when required
- 2 years’ experience working in an office/administration environment.
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Very strong organisation skills.
- Ability to organise and prioritise your workload.
- Experience of sales administration.
- Experience with suppliers/service providers
• A good team player capable of delivering results under pressure and to strict deadlines
• Ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues
• Customer and Quality focused